7/9/11

SpamSpamSpamSpamSp...

Lately I have been getting tired of Spam...

Lately... Not lately... Always... Spam has always been something that was pushing me to the high end of desperation...

People are apparently being spamed by information, of course in most cases useless, from all sides, by all sources... And I'm not only referring to the Spam we are subjected to via e-mail... No... I am referring to ll forms of information and much much more...

Internet, Newspaper, Television and even the city itself... Billboards, posters, flayers and so much more...

And much worse... You are being spamed with the same information over and over again... E/mail is the best way to describe this... You receive one mail from the organizer/host/page and then several more from other people, as if you don't already get the first one... As if you just don't read that one so people are forced to sen you more...

And then they Spam you in personal... On the street, via phone...

It is really getting annoying at one point...

STOP THE SPAM... I SAW IT... I GOT IT... I DO NOT WANT IT... KEEP IT TO YOURSELF...

...

SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam...

No comments:

Post a Comment