9/5/11

Tired...

I'm just tired... Can't stand it anymore...

Wanna be someone else... Want a change of image... Started regretting what I have done... What I have become... What I have seen, heard, felt, tasted and thought...

Seen the world as it is and wanted to see it as I thought it should be...
Heard the whispers of all who wanted something... Who thought something... Who had something to say...
Felt the cold of a world so sterile towards the ones who will embrace it...
Tasted the bitterness of failure...
And thought that I could not only survive it but also fight it...

With all that has been I changed that I have seen, heard, felt, tasted and thought...

Now I see the world as it is and want it to end at it's own hand...
I hear the roar of engines that are slowly running us over...
Feel the warmth of an egocentric soul...
Taste the sweetness of the fruits of my glory...
And Think that it is time for me to be who I should have been from the beginning...

...

I'm done going out of my way for the sake of kindness... I'm tired of neglecting myself to aid someone else... I'm tired to be the shoulder on which everybody cries... I'm tired of ending up 2nd place because I helped whoever is on 1st place because I helped them achieve it... I'm tired of my alter ego...

...

Need help? It'll cos you... I'm an asshole for asking for a reward for my help? Sure... Why not... Lest this time I'm getting what I want, and not getting others what they want...

...

I am #1! I am more important than someone else's problems... I will serve my own needs from now on... I will be the asshole that others are from now on... I will not be 2nd placed from this moment on... And I will be the one staring down from the podium towards the corpses of the ones I have burrowed to get there... And I will be smiling doing so...

...

Fuck it... Altruism sucks anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment