7/12/10

Voice-overs!!!

You know what just pissed me off? I'm watching this Japanese cartoon and they dubbed the whole thing in English!
...
I want to know where they found these god awful voice actors... I mean the voice acting is just horrible... It doesn't fit with the animation, it doesn't have the same feeling as the original dialog and it just make the entire cartoon look and sound like crap... I'd rather have subtitles...
...
And it's not just here... It's in all dubbed cartoons, movies and shows...
Have you ever seen an American movie dubbed in Spanish?
It's so horrible it makes me wanna cut of my own ears and feed the to the dog...
...
STOP GOD DAMN DUBBING THINGS!
...
Oh, and the jokes... Have you tried to translate a joke from one language to another? Dose... Not... Make... Sense...
...
Stupid ass linguistic cunt translator cunt wannabe director moron person!

No comments:

Post a Comment