6/23/10

I PISS ME OFF!

Yeah... That's right... I piss myself off!
Why might you ask?
Well... In fact it is quite simple...
You see i have all these paper planes that are zooming around my head, bombarding me with the ideas of what I hate, while I'm climbing a skyscraper while holding a freaking Twinkie! YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY TWINKIE!
...
I mentioned some of the many things that piss me off only to realize that I also fit in the description (maybe not entirely, but partially) of the things I despise...
...
I Tell people what I hate only to see that I also fit in that specific place...
I piss myself off by telling people to stop listening to idiots telling them how to live there lives only to see that I am also telling them how to live...
I lie to myself saying "I'm breaking my own rules with a better good in mind... I do this to help... I do this to teach them something..."
But what if there perception is not shared with my own... Witch it is not...
...
Yeah... A few days ago my GF told me that she is listening to my words of advice and life philosophies beacuse I'm older, more mature... Yeah right... If you know me you know how mature I am... Not at all...
...
I PISS MYSELF OFF!!!
I can't even follow my own mental laws... GOD DAMN IT!
...
Freaking piece of self righteous asshole...

No comments:

Post a Comment