6/13/10

Pothead...

This is going to be a touchy subject for all you retarded potheads out there... All u freaking retards that scream around "legalize medicinal marijuana"... I can tell you for sure that these people do not give two sh!ts about the medicinal benefits of marijuana... They just wanna get high without getting knocked out by the cops... That's all it is... Don't... Let... Them... Fool... You...
I'm sick of all the "bla-bla-bla-bla-bla, marijuana..."
"Hey, did you know they can make very nice pants out of hemp? They can make very durable clothing from hemp"... Yeah... And it feels like f****** burlap you freaking f***tards... Who in the hell would wanna walk around in something that fells like a potato sac? Maybe you do... I don't...
...
And when they interview the head guy from these organizations it's some freaking hacky sack playing, pot smoking dumbass with little read beady eyes lying through the teeth and giggling like an idiot... Don't give me your "It's a legitimate form of medicine"...
Yeah... Great... Just what our health care system needs now... A bunch of broke potheads running into each hospital to score some free weed payed for by tax payers so they can get high because they came up with some f******, stupid, dumbass, fake disease...
"My eye hurts... Gimme some pot doc..."
Ok... Well know what to do? Light up the joint and you put it on your eye... THAT'S my prescription...
I'm sick and tired of hearing *Well it relieves stress*...
You people are the worst...
One: You are weak will...
Two: You are f****** pathetic...
"Oh, i had a stressful day so I gotta have some pot..."
Give me a f****** break!
You people just can't deal with reality and that's your problem... I don't give a rats ass about "I had a stressful day..."
Big f****** deal... The rest of the world had a stressful day... Yet they got over it without "I need some pot man..."
Get used to it... It's called life... Deal with it...
...
Oh and then they try to throw it right back at you...
"Well, I'm sure you got some addictions..."
Oh yeah... I drink a beer with my friends... I like to drink cola... And now I'm the f****** addict here... JESUS CHRIST!
Oh yeah... WoW too... I'm drugging myself with pixels... Look out... GETTING HIGH ON THEM PIXELS!
You f****** def bastard...
And now that we got to other drugs lets talk about the crack-heads, and all the other mother f****** who need some kind of substance to get through the day... You know... This is the problem with society... Everybody is got to have some kind of quick fix... Why can't those people just say "Hey, this is life. Life is not enjoyable... I had a stressful day... I'm just gonna go take a nap..."
No... I'm gonna whip out the crack and I'm gonna have six lines... Nice...
You people are pathetic and I hope you people get shot in the head during a drug abuse that went wrong... If you think you had a stressful day try having a bullet removed from your head... That's stressful...
...
And don't think I'm picking on the illegal drug users out there... How about you "parents" that are on fifteen thousand medications... "There for depression, for post..."
For post-whatever!
"Oh, I'm not happy. Maybe I'm depressive..."
Lighten up... Nobody deals with there emotions anymore...
And that's the best... These f****** parents lecture there children about doing drugs, yet they are swallowing all these anti depressives and flushing it down with alcohol... Nice...
Stop being hypocritical you dumb bastards... If you want to lecture your kids you have to be in the right position to do it...
You don't say "One moments Hun, I just got to get my anti depressives and I'll be right back so we can talk about your drug problem..."
Doesn't anyone see the irony in that?
And the majority of the population is on some kind of prescribed whatever...
Yeah... I went to the doctor and he went "You should take this, and this, and this... And that will stop that running nose of yours..."
Well why don't I just have patience until my immune system takes over and kills the virus?
"Ah, well I guess you could do that... But here's a prescription just in case..."
Bulcrap!
...
Do you even realize the side effects those things can have on you? I swear to god that on one pack it said "Side effects may include hallucinations"...
I'd rather have a running nose... Fine... I might have some snot on my upper lip... But at least I'm not seeing Elvis in my refrigerator!
...
And for the f****** that already are on this sh!t, don't try pushing onto others, like your kid...
"Maybe Bobby has some Attention Deficit Disorder!"
Well what if the disorder lies with the parent and not with the child?
Go into the bathroom, look in the mirror and if you still don't know READ THIS AGAIN!
...
Retarded bunch of table sniffing crack heads...

No comments:

Post a Comment