6/14/10

Smokers...

You know... I f****** can't stand smokers... Not your average smoker that actually smokes... I'm taking about the half-hatred quitter...
Now... There are two types of quitters... The ones that go "You know what? I quit" and actually quit and never pick up a cigarette again... I like these people... There strong willed beings that deserve a big piece of cake, or sugary item of there choice...
Then there is the other type of quitter... The "I have been trying to quit for ten years now" quitter... The f****** weak willed jackass that smokes for one week, quits for three days and then starts right up again cause he/she needs there fix and can't handle reality without there dose of nicotine...
...
Now just beacuse they decided to quit every time something goes wrong they get all out of shape and depressed and for some reason try to take it all out on you, the non smoker!
Well guess what? I'm not dealing with that sh!t... F*** these halfassed quitters and there emotional roller coasters... If you are a quitter f****** quit! If you are a smoke, smoke your f****** brains out... Don't be one of these retarded pussy assholes that "want to quit but just can't do it"...
GROW UP!
...
Don't go around ruining everybody's day just because you cant get a freaking cigarette... And you know, that's what they do...
Now just because someone is going through nicotine withdraws these brain-dead, overdeveloped cum-shots are bursting into tears or set themselves on fire just because something minor went wrong...
And a lot of these assholes go "well you don't really understand unless you're a smoker..."
Frankly I don't really give a sh!t... Just because some moron had to smoke and get addicted to nicotine twelve years ago I have to be thoughtful, understanding and supportive on there road to recovery... Screw that...
I went through my whole life making sure I didn't smoke... But now, because some assclown didn't have the will power to say no and got hooked twelve years ago I have to take there moody bullsh!t?
F*** them... F*** them all up the ass with a pack of cigarettes and three cigars...
These undecided waste of DNA need to make up there f****** mind... You ether are a smoker or not... Find out which one and bee that person... And if you can't decide stay the f*** away from me and eat some of those nicotine patches until your eyes turn yellow... Stop bothering me with your pathetic crap...
...
Morons...

No comments:

Post a Comment